How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 [Ultimate Guide]
Most anticipated Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is now available for standard Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, thanks to SamMobile for leaking this test build firmware to developers. According to SamMobile, this Android 4.3 Jelly Bean test build firmware is ready to be released to Google variant Galaxy S4 GT-I9505G in the near future but they just manage to make it a custom rom to be flashable on normal Galaxy S4.
Now you can install this firmware for your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505G. Follow these below given steps to successfully update your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505G to Android Jelly Bean 4.3 Firmware.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 smartphones.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4
1. Connect your device to the computer via micro USB cable.
2. Copy and paste downloaded Android-4.3-I9505GUEUBMFP-Odexed-I9505.zip iles to your phone internal SD card.
3. Turn off your phone and disconnect from USB cable.
4. Press and hold the Power + Volume Up + Home button to enter CWM/TWRP Recovery.
5. In Recovery menu, you are recommended to perform a full Wipe Data/Factory Reset due to the installation of new Android version. For CWM recovery, use Volume key
Article source: SOURCE