How to Unlock Pattern Lock an Android Device without Internet Access [Ultimate Guide]
Today many android device user use the inbuilt unlock pattern for give security to their device this is very easy to use but some time to take many wrong attempts it locked permanently after that you need to enter the user id you enter in the google play store to unlock phone but there is some problems to unlock again if u stop data usage in your so it can’t be connected with internet and then you cannot unlock phone without this trick.
Sometime user needs to go to Samsung or other company care centre and then give some money to unlock it again so this is costly you need to pay here. But mobotechie give you a trick How to Unlock an Android Pattern Just follow these simple steps to unlock your phone and use again free of cost.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
- How to Unlock Forgot Android Pattern Lock – Easily
- How to Get Forgot The Pattern Lock on Your Android Device? [Ultimate Guide]
- How to Recover Android Phone from Forgotten Pattern Lock / Password [Ultimate Guide]
I. Before You Begin:
1. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
2. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
3. Make Sure that Install android SDK (http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html) on PC
4. Make sure that install USB drivers for android device on PC
Article source: SOURCE