How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean [Ultimate Guide]
This is our latest tutorial on how to install Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Firmware on Samsung Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500. Currently this Smartphone runs with official Android 2.3.6 and now it can be updated to Android 4.2.2 Jellybean with a custom ROM.
Who want to get the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500, just need to follow the ahead mentioned guide.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk.
I. Before You Begin:
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. How to install CM 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
1. Connect your device to PC using USB cable.
2. Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your Phone.
3. Disconnect USB
4. Turn off your Phone.
5. Boot into recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons
6. Backup your current ROM using “backup and restore” option
7. Return back and “wipe cache partition”.
8. Return back to to the main menu, go to “advanced” and “wipe dalvik cache”.
9. The go back and select “install zip from sdcard choose zip from Article source: SOURCE
Article source: SOURCE